Personal Lines Underwriter with minimum 2 years’ short term insurance and 1 year personal lines short term insurance underwriting experience, required to underwrite new and existing business.
- Matric/Grade 12 essential
- NQF4 Short Term Insurance qualification/relevant FAIS credits required
- RE5 essential
- Minimum 2 years’ short term insurance experience required
- Minimum 1 year Personal Lines underwriting experience essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English and Afrikaans) essential
- Issue new policies
- Prepare new quotes
- Negotiate renewal terms and prepare documentation
- Checking policies before sending to Brokers
- Telephonic liaison with Brokers re queries, amendments, additions to policies
- Electronic filing
- Arrange Facultative Reinsurance when required
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.