Technical Parts Advisor with earthmoving equipment parts operational experience (minimum 5 years), required to provide administrative support of a technical nature to ensure parts stock is in accordance with part supersessions.
- Matric essential
- Qualified Artisan Trade Test preferred
- Minimum 5 years operational experience specific to earthmoving equipment and parts required
- Minimum 3 years administration experience re parts required, preferably as a Parts Advisor
- Clear credit and criminal checks required
- Valid driver’s license essential
- Perform cross checks between current stock and parts supersession
- Create/Customise spreadsheets for current models
- Ensure all Parts Distribution Centre stock are for applicable models
- Advise Parts Distribution Centre of new models in order to prepare stock in advance
- Provide administrative support
- Assist with scrapping of obsolete parts
- Maintain accurate weights and dimensions on Material Resource Planning System
- Maintain stick levels in warehouse
Kit Building Administrator
- Create parts BOM for kits for all active models
- Compile BOM for kits
- Maintain stock levels in warehouse
- Assist with updating BOM for Reman business
- Assist preparing inner parts for Reman Centre
- Monthly reporting on various business activities
- Assess and compile photo report on arrival and before departure to vendor
- Identify parts from parts manual for customs purpose
- Ensure all administrative and physical amendments are accurately performed on parts supersession
- Update parts bulletins
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.