Investment Product and Legal Specialist with a Legal/Commerce Degree and relevant experience in the South African investment landscape with thorough knowledge of the LISP and Life Platforms, Collective Investment Schemes, Offshore investments, Life & Risk Policies, required for a JSE Listed Financial Service Provider based in Bellville, Cape Town.
- Relevant Legal/Commerce Degree essential
- Knowledge and experience in the financial advisory environment required – specific to Investments and Life & Risk Products, essential – minimum 5years
- Knowledge of the South African financial regulatory landscape and awareness of development including RDR, etc required
- Knowledge of Financial Planning principles, including Estate, Retirement and Tax Planning essential
- Experience in preparing and presenting high-net worth client proposals as part of new business development, required
- Support formulation of company’s Technical Financial Planning House View and Policies
- Technical financial planning support to Advisers, incl. ad hoc queries, proposals and presentations
- Review large client financial planning proposals
- Investment advice tool design support – EliteWealth, X-Plan, etc
- Training and webinars for Advisers
- Write and publish quality investment articles and newsletters
- Review technical aspects of adviser articles
- Product provider management including due diligence and reviews
- Product research
- Provide technical legal support to company’s distribution division, including client relationship management platform team
- Perform ongoing industry research to support advisers and inform House Views and policies
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.