Candidate with an Information Systems degree and minimum 3 years’ HRIS experience required to join this leading FSP, based in Tygervalley.
- Degree in Information Systems required
- HR related qualification beneficial
- Minimum 3 years’ HR Admin and/or HRIS experience required
- Basic payroll knowledge required
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine HRIS needs
- Coordinate system enhancements including specification document preparation
- Tracking of development enhancement
- Analyse HRIS performance metrics and assist in resolving application issues
- Manage access and update employee information
- Maintain databases, analyse data and ensure data integrity
- Testing system upgrades
- Develop and implement new processes and systems
- Monthly and annual statistic reporting
- EB portal updating and balancing
- Resolving HRIS queries
- Relationship building with all stakeholders
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.