Operations Manager with minimum 5 years’ project management experience in the Insurance/Financial Services Industry, required to develop and implement a customer retention strategy and provide support to the management team in matters relating to the implementation of strategy, new business opportunities, client communication and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualification required, preferably in Project Management and/or Business Science Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ Project Management / Operations or Campaign Management within the Insurance and/or Financial Services Industry essential
- Previous experience in implementing project of varying complexity and business impact
- Extensive experience in implementing projects with workstreams that involve product, process, system integration and external stakeholders required
- Ability to manage deliverables of a broad array of stakeholders, including internal and external senior decision makers, required
- Ability to analyse data required
- Develop and implement customer retention strategy
- Take ownership of company’s customer engagement strategy and execute agreed strategy
- Lead team responsible for customer retention and support
- Project Management – coordinate scope and deliverables of project with external stakeholders and management
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor stakeholder input and provide feedback
- Debate and seek agreement on prioritisation of key projects
- Project will include business process improvement, coordinating company’s IT priorities, BI (analysis, reporting and implementation) with internal and external stakeholders
- Deployment of new products and sales campaigns
- Stakeholder relationship management – internal and external stakeholders
- Assist MD with budget process, reporting, strategy processes and reporting to Board
- Liaise with Line Management and external stakeholders, coordinate and on-board new Insurers, products and new business campaigns
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.