SAIPA Accountant with minimum 2-3 years’ post article experience required to manage a portfolio of clients for this independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Cape Town.
- Relevant Degree and completed SAIPA Articles preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years’ post article experience within an accounting department in an accounting practice preferred
- Pastel and Caseware Working Papers experience essential
- Working knowledge of Income Tax and VAT required
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Accounting & bookkeeping duties for various clients, including preparation of books to trial balance and completion of management accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for clients (from source documents)
- Preparation of Vat returns for clients and submission on e-filing
- Drafting of Annual Financial statements in caseware or excel from Trial Balance’s provided by the client
- Preparation of annual financial statements after processing all source documents
- Meeting with clients to discuss and approve the annual accounts
- Supervising and assisting various bookkeepers/accountants employed by our clients
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.