Construction Machinery/Earthmoving/Mining Equipment Parts Planning and Promotions professional with B.Comm Supply Chain Management / Marketing Management Degree and relevant management experience in Marketing and Sales (3 years), Logistics (3 years), Supply Chain (3 years) and People Management (5 years), required to support the Parts General Manager in achieving sales and operational budgets for an Earthmoving Equipment Company based in Boksburg.
- B.Comm Degree in Marketing Management / Supply Chain Management or similar, preferred
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Earthmoving Equipment Parts preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ marketing and sales management experience
- Minimum 3 years’ Logistic and Supply Chain management experience required
- Minimum 5 years’ People management experience required
- Earthmoving equipment and parts experience preferred
- Sales and marketing – prepare annual budgets for parts sales, update forecasts monthly, plan and implement annual promotion schedule, create marketing material, market research
- Remanufacturing & Kits – facilitate flow of reman goods and core returns from dealers, inventory control of reman components, facilitate remanufacturing of acceptable cores, monitor core remanufacturing cycles, manage BOM for all services and reman inner kits, coordinate building and stocking of kits
- Product management and local sourcing – analyse and identify globally procured parts which can be localized, prepare document and samples as prescribed in product management, approval to localize identified parts
- Contract management – prepare, renew and negotiate contracts, SLA’s memo’s of understanding, policy documents with dealers and vendors, upload agreements and manage timeframe, ensure valid agreements are in place
- People management
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.