Candidate with tertiary qualification (B. Degree or similar) and relevant administration experience in the stockbroking and financial services industry (minimum 2 years), required to join an iTrade Team that delivers support to clients trading in the local JSE and international markets, who have direct market access to trade online in equities, EFT and derivatives.
Please note this is a 1 year fixed term contract.
- Bachelor degree or similar
- Matric with Maths / Accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant administration experience in stockbroking industry required
- Product knowledge including offshore and contracts for difference required
- JSE Trading qualification beneficial or willingness to obtain qualifications
- Deliver administrative support services to clients trading in the local JSE market and more than 20 international markets through direct market access derivatives
- Open and maintain client accounts
- Assist clients in the use of online trading platforms
- Liaise with trading desk on behalf of clients
- Assist with management of corporate actions and proxy voting
- Resolve client queries
- Client communication re trading and administrative matters
- Intra-day risk management and daily reporting to Head of Online Trading
- Quality assurance of all admin and workflow documents
- Relationship management with internal departments
- Admin Management relief when required
- General queries
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.