Candidate with previous Financial Services Industry experience, preferably in the Private Wealth/Client and stock broking environment, required for this Private Wealth Giant based in Cape Town Northern Suburbs for an 1 year fixed term contract.
- Grade 12 essential
- Tertiary qualification (Finance/Accounts) preferred
- Previous experience in the Financial Services Industry essential
- Experience in a Stockbroking environment beneficial
- Basic understanding of Private Client business and the stockbroking environment required
- Prepare investment form and instructions
- Load EMX trades for approval
- Capture transfer instructions
- Monitor and clearing transactions on bank recons
- Forward instructions and ensure the execution of such
- Verify and update executed trades
- Monitor updated trades again trade confirmation received
- Investigate and clear import exceptions
- Monitor daily reports
- Updating of transactions
- Update applicable departmental spreadsheets
- Assist with month-end duties – fees, invoices, etc
- Assist with branch enquiries
- Assist with projects when required
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.