Medical Aid & Gap Cover Sales Agent with minimum 2 years’ telesales experience within the medical health product environment, required for this opportunity to work remotely, selling accredited medical insurance products (Various medical schemes and gap cover).
- Matric essential
- RE5 essential
- NQF5 certificate preferred
- CMS – full accreditation advantageous
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ Health Services Benefits (Medical Schemes) experience essential
- Minimum 1 year Gap Cover experience required
- Class of Business certificates required – Health and Short Term Insurance
- Record of PST and CPD required
- Outbound telesales – selling medical health products – various medical schemes and gap cover
- Business development – leads provided
- Assessing need and quoting on new business
- Comparison and presentation to clients
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.