Marketing Manager with Short Term Insurance Industry experience (minimum 7 years) and a relevant Marketing qualification, required to drive marketing strategies and operational priorities within the business units of this Financial Services Provider, based in Centurion.
- Relevant Marketing qualification – Diploma/Degree required
- Minimum 7 years’ experience within marketing required
- Short Term Insurance industry essential
- Strong communication skills and writing skills required
- Strategic and operational skills required
- Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and assist in driving marketing strategies and operational priorities within all the business units – Personal Lines, Administration and Commercial Insurance
- Function as a member of the executive committees
- Ensure Insurance Advisers are equipped to market their offices/branches
- Overall accountability for the Commercial Insurance business unit’s marketing plans
- Overall accountability for the Short Term Insurance Administration business unit’s marketing plan
- Overall communication management
- Line management
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.