Marketing Manager with relevant Degree/Diploma and minimum 7-10 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry, required to join the Executive Committee of this JSE listed Asset Management company based in Constantia Cape Town.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing required
- 7-10 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry essential
- Strong communication background – writing, draft content, etc – required
- Investment knowledge required
- Responsibilities as a member for the Executive Committee – input into overall business strategy and operational priorities
- Overall accountability for Asset Management Division messaging
- Monthly client comms, planning and scheduling authors and topics
- Operational comms – pricing, product, service, admin, awards and internal
- Liaise with investment team on investment commentary and articles
- Project management – videos, communication projects, etc
- Messaging for events
- Pitch packs, due diligence, presentations and sales aids
- Maintain website content
- Strategy and messaging input into group projects
- Line management – quality control of deliverables, annual report, monthly fund fact sheet
- Back-up to Group PR, Adviser related projects, group communication support
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.