Junior IT Support Engineer with minimum 2 years’ experience in Laptop/Desktop computers, Windows operating system installation and support and Network technologies, required for corporate environment role.
- Grade 12 essential
- IT related qualification/certification preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Laptop/Desktop support essential
- 2 years’ Windows operating system installation and maintenance experience essential
- Network technologies (LAN, WAN, VPN, VLAN) experience essential
- Windows server technologies and Hyper-V preferred
- MS Active Directory skills required
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring IT hardware and software
- Support IT operations fir desktops, networking support (LAN/WAN/VPN)
- Monitor and maintain of backup ad replication operations
- IT ticket resolution
- Liaising with IT Vendors and 3rd party support
- IT administration
- Standby duties
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.