Candidate with previous Buyer/Garment Production experience within an imports environment (minimum 3-5 years), required to manage production/purchase and order administration relating to promotional headwear and apparel for this established importing company.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience in an imports environment, dealing with international suppliers and manufacturers, essential
- Basic knowledge of garment technology and construction required
- Eye for detail, colour and fashion required
- Strong Excel skills essential
- Manage production, purchases and orders relating to company’s product range
- Liaise with International suppliers via email
- Process and execute purchase orders
- Request, receive and approve production samples
- Price negotiation with suppliers
- Quality inspection as shipments are received
- Maintain supplier database
- Maintain database of all products, including technical drawings, patterns, artwork, label designs and packaging specifications.
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a two week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.