MIS Analyst with a Math, Statistics or Informatics qualification and minimum 1-2 years’ relevant data analysis experience, required to support the HR Operations and Reporting Manager with analytics, monthly reporting and administrative duties.
- Diploma or Degree in Maths, Statistics or Informatics required
- Minimum 1-2years’ experience in Data Analysis required
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Support HR Operations and Reporting Manager with analytics, monthly reporting and administration
- Analyse and present data and reports, identifying errors and advise on solution
- Develop reports and dashboards – providing insight on employee data
- Manage process of collecting data to develop reports
- Verifying data and accuracy in reporting
- Working with HR team to resolve HR issues
- Assist with job audits and HR investigations
- Create and deliver specialized presentations
- Review employee and candidate data and processing this into relevant HR databases
- Assist with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Health and safety reporting and compliance across business
- Ensure HR website and portals are up to date
- Load recruitment adverts and content on digital platforms
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.