HPCSA registered HR Generalist (Psychometrist/Industrial Psychologist) with a strong recruitment background within the insurance or financial services industry required to join this FSP based in Cape Town City Bowl.
- Relevant Degree essential
- HPCSA registration as an Industrial Psychologist required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a FAIS compliance environment essential
- Consult and advise line managers on appropriate HR solutions
- Support line managers in the application of recommended solutions
- Monthly reports on activities, recommendations and trends
- Deliver various HR and OD projects
- HR administration and record keeping
- Compile and update interview guides
- Compile and update position profiles
- Maintain and conduct onboarding programme for new employees
- Conduct exit interviews
- Administer skills assessments as part of recruitment process
- Manage and conduct entire recruitment and selection process including screening profiles, compiling shortlists, conducting interviews, preparing offer documentation, etc for assigned roles
- Administer psychometric assessment processes and provide feedback to employees and line managers
- Manage and administer employee benefit processes
- Participate in development and implementation of various HR projects
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a two week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.