To ensure you receive correspondence from us, please follow these steps on Gmail to prevent our domain from being sent to your spam folder. This guide has been created with mobile users in mind using Google Chrome on Android. Skip to Step 4 if you are using the desktop version of Gmail.
If you need further assistance or guidance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Gmail settings” in the subject line and we will assist you or call Stephanie on 021 418 1113.
1. Login in to your Google Account on Google Chrome. Tap on Options (3 dots) on the top right corner.
2. Tick the box next to Desktop Site.
3. Tap on Gmail on the top right corner of the page.
4. Once in Gmail, tap the settings cog on the top right corner.
5. Tap on “See All Settings”.
6. Under Settings, tap on the “Filters and Blocked Addresses” tab.
7. Tap on “Create a new filter”.
8. In the From box, type @yazoo.co.za then click “Create filter”.
9. Tick the box “Never send it to Spam”. Then click “Create Filter”.
10. If you have followed the above steps correctly, you will see the item added to your filters as per the image below.