Qualified Artisan (Hydraulic/Mechanical/ Electrical) with at least 2 years’ earthmoving electrical/hydraulics and 2 years’ troubleshooting and fault finding experience, required to oversee this cutting edge technology that monitors all machines’ operational status, by promoting the usage to their dealer market, monitor all system generated alarms and generate reports to all Stakeholders.
- Hydraulic / Mechanical / Electrical Trade required
- Engineering qualification highly advantageous
- Minimum 2 years’ earthmoving equipment experience – electrical/hydraulic
- Minimum 2 years’ troubleshooting and fault finding experience on heavy construction / earthmoving equipment required
- Knowledge of Mining/Construction Legislation and elementary understanding of machines required
- Clear criminal record essential
- Valid passport required
- Valid driving licence essential
- MS Office essential
- Manage new cutting-edge technology program that monitors all equipment’s operational status
- Promote the use of new cutting-edge technology to dealer network
- Train sales staff on new product
- Monitor all systems generated alarms and liaise with dealers to track reactive measures
- Create trends and compile record trend data for distribution of parts and sales
- Oil analysis monitoring – coordinate regional approach to oil analysis, trends, create database of lubricants in use vs recommended
- Track lubricant performance trends
- Service Bulletins
- Training – assist training department with the development of training material
- Ad hoc hosting of oil sampling techniques, analysis interpretation and reactive measure courses to staff
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.