Candidate with at least 1 year’s Parts expediting and purchasing and supply chain experience, preferably in the heavy machinery/motor industry, required to facilitate all aspects of parts supply between the company’s subsidiaries and dealers. Please note this is a 1 year fixed term contract.
- Grade 12 essential
- Diploma in Supply Chain / Logistics / Purchasing preferred
- Minimum 1 year’s parts expediting experience required
- Minimum 1 year’s supply chain experience required
- Minimum 1 year’s parts purchasing experience required
- Clear criminal record essential
- Valid driver’s licence essential
- MS Office essential
- ERP system knowledge and order processing experience required
- Parts expediting support – extract information, update reports
- Picking release – Release available and emergency orders
- Supplier liaison and communication – Late deliveries, new deliveries, delivery times, non-conformance to suppliers, recommend corrective actions
- Reporting – Airfreight / Sea freight tracking reports, internal imports, maintain all clearing instruction, performance reports
- Purchasing operations – Identify critical items for expediting, follow-up on outstanding and overdue orders, conduct root cause analysis on late deliveries and recommend action, update purchase order, communicate purchase discrepancies
- Customer relations and support – shipping agents, supplier, customer relationships, process improvement, queries
- Processing Air Emergency and Stock Sea Freight order
- Machine down orders
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.